Technical Skills Acquisition Program Professional1 year ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 452 views
IHS Towers is the largest mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Over 95% of IHS’ employees are Africans and IHS employs close to 40,000 people directly and indirectly through its exclusive subcontractors. We are customer focused, understanding and exceeding our customer needs. We are innovative, constantly seeking new and improved ways to deliver our products and services. We have integrity, being open and honest in everything we do. We are bold, being courageous in expanding existing markets and developing new ones.
IHS is calling for candidates to participate in its Technical Skills Acquisition Program (T-SAP). The TSAP initiative is designed to train candidates into confident and competent individuals, with the right technical skill set and positive/amiable attitude as it relates specifically to Field Service Engineers (FSE) in the telecommunication industry.
These participants are those who will be utilized to upskill the anticipated future manpower requirements in the IHS Eco System so that they will be better able to deliver on tasks at a globally comparable rate. At the end of the training these young engineers will be better positioned for employment opportunities within the telecommunications industry.
MODE OF TRAINING:
· 2 months classroom training
· 3 months On-the-Job training (OJT)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (note that these will be strictly adhered to for screening of candidates):
- · First-Class or Second-Class Upper(2.1), not more than 27 years male or female
- · Degree in Elect/Elect Engineering,Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Power/Solar Energy, Telecommunication Engineering etc.
- · 0-2 Years Post-NYSC
- · General understanding of Engineering(Machines) and desire for practical engineering
- · Good command of English + any other local language
- · People Management and Business Writing/Reporting Skills
- · Microsoft Office Basic
- · Bright personality, with a can-do spirit
- · Right attitude, not laid back,disciplined
- · Highly motivated, Proactive, outside the box kind of thinking
The program is a paid but non-residential one, hence participants will be required to take care of their accommodation in Abuja where the training will take place.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates (ONLY) should send their CVs strictly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that they put “Abuja T-SAP Application – Your Name” as the subject.
The deadline for receiving CVs is Tuesday, April 30,2019.
Any CV received after this date or on any other email address will not be processed