Supply Chain Officer Private1 year ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 415 views
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of Supply Chain Officer
- Forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials and products.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Monitor external affairs or events affecting supply chain and business operations.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors,such as product cost , quality and warranty claim.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing and warranty fulfillment ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers
- Responsible to ensure data integrity through systems supported by operational procedures.
Required Skills (Key Metrics)
- Knowledge of optimal inventory levels and replenishment cycles.
- Knowledge and use of at least one ERP system
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must be proficient with Excel Microsoft Application (Pivot Table, Advanced Formulas, Macros)
- Minimum of B Sc Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Business Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Supply Chain Officer with good knowledge of Production, Sales and Inventory Management (PSI).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using“Supply Chain Officer” as the mail Subject
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
Application Closing Date 22nd August, 2019.