Strategy & Business Performance Manager_ FHF 006 Professional3 months ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 115 views
JobType - Full Time
Qualification- BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience- 7 years
JobField - Human Resources / HR
Reference Number: 130-PEO00934
Department:People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
The Strategy and Business Performance Manager would oversee the development,management and measurement of FHF’s strategy and performance.
The job holder will develop and manage the performance management framework for determining business, social and environmental impact of FHF’s activities.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Establish performance management framework, metrics for managing and measuring the impact of FHF’s activities
- Implement, monitor and achieve targets for health and safety, customer satisfaction, quality, and commercial outputs as well as the design, development and implementation of consistent operating standards and processes
- Develop, co-ordinate implementation and monitor FHFL‘s Social and Environmental Management strategies to promote sustainable development
- Develop dashboards for monitoring business and strategy performance
- Serve as an internal monitoring and evaluation unit for FHFL.
- Over 7 years cumulative years of experience in Strategy and Business Management
- An MBA, Master’s degree or similar discipline
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
- Strong evidence of leading the successful delivery of Housing projects in a Strategy / project manager or similar capacity.
- Experience working in a global business environment a plus.
- Good knowledge and awareness of Social and Environmental Management Systems
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills would be an advantage
- Possess project management certification
- Additional Information
Skills and Competencies:
- Project Management
- Knowledge of EMS
- Policy, Legislation and Standards
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
Method of Application
Qualifiedcandidates should apply by visiting www.pwc.com/ng/executive-searchto view the full job description. Application closes two weeks after the dateof publication.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.