Senior Tax Consultant Private2 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 116 views
Senior Tax Consultant
Ascension Consulting Services is a professional tax, regulatory and people services organisation that serves global and national businesses. We are highly specialized in providing tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to implementation and sustainable defence. Our regulatory solutions are based on sound and proven knowledge of the regulatory system.
The firm is now looking for professional candidates with entrepreneurial skills that will contribute towards its growth and capabilities to join the team in the position below:
The Senior Tax Consultant will contribute in cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic tax engagements in client environments across several sectors.
- Build competencies across several tax consulting services
- Help advise clients on strategic tax-related matters and play a role in designing solutions that can help address complex tax related issues, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact
- Work with team members on tax engagements, taking ownership of areas of the project with limited supervision from senior team members.
- Whilst working in the tax team the individual will develop his/her knowledge of the key themes in the market and across relevant sectors. You will work collaboratively with tax experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- A Bachelor's Degree in an Accounting, Finance or Business discipline, supported by minimum of 3 years’ work experience in data analysis, capture,transformation, and understanding business processes
- CITN, ACA, ACTI certification (or equivalent) required
- Possess a minimum of 3 years working on tax issues within a tax consulting environment
- Strong interest and passion for tax consulting and aiding clients solve complex tax challenges in public and private sector organisations.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management.
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their application and CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format using their first and last names as the file name to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Senior Train in Consultant as the subject of their email.
Application Closing Date 2nd May, 2019.