Security Manager Professional4 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 257 views
International SOS - The world's leading medical & travel security assistance company. We are in the business of saving and protecting lives from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries. 11,000 employees, led by 5,200 medical professionals service multinational companies, governments, and NGOs globally.
Security Manager - West Africa
The successful candidate will report directly to the General Manager West Africa, additionally to the Security Director - Africa and functionally to Security Director Security Solutions - EMEA. He/She will mainly be involved in the Security business development to the International SOS and Control Risks distribution channels to drive customer satisfaction and profitable growth in West Africa. Other responsibilities will include;
- · Supporting the growth of the security services business in West Africa, through a focus on the quality of service and support to International SOS and Control Risks sales and marketing efforts
- · Participate in International SOS and Control Risks marketing activities, including speaking engagements. Also, advocate for regional clients through localization and innovation of services
- · Contribute to the provision of high-quality written and verbal travel risk management advice and assistance in French and English, in line with agreed service delivery standards
- · Contribute to the translation and coordination of translation work of security alerts, marketing materials, operational documentation, and other information from English to French and French to English
- · Manage the delivery of Personal Travel Security Awareness Training (PTSAT) sessions to clients in French or English,personally, or approved external consultants.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Skills
- · Tertiary education (or relevant professional training) in a field related to Security or International Relations Studies
- · Excellent French and English (spoken and written) are required. Additional West African language proficiency an advantage
- · Exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment including previous working experience selling to emerging markets
- · Strong understanding of the intelligence cycle and thorough understanding of the political and security landscape of West Africa
- · Strong influencing skills and extensive experience working in the security industry
- · Planning and execution of security operations and/or reporting and analysis and/or risk or crisis management experience
- · Experience in security operations management: in the military, government (officer or senior NCO), or private sector roles
- · Business development related and International work experience
- · Crisis management and/ or business resilience experience
Interested candidates must send their CVs and motivational letters to:
Not later than two (2) weeks after date of publication.Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 9th October, 2018