Reservoir Engineer Professional7 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 248 views
We are an independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas industry. As aresult of expansions. we seek to engage the services of highly intelligent,experienced and self-driven individuals to fill the position below.
The Reservoir Engineering must have a good knowledge of technical practices and principles within reservoir engineering including but not limited to reservoir performance analysis, optimization of fields, development planning, economic evaluation and reserves evaluation.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years post graduate and experience in Reservoir Engineering in the oil industry with an E & P Operator
- Must have experience in field development planning and well/ project economic evaluation
- Interpret reservoir data, plots and graphs, and apply models to characterize reservoir or field properties. Runwell/project economic evaluations, field development planning, decline curve analysis
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate, reserve additions and develop reservoir performance predictions and well as - prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volumes
- Carry out reservoir surveillance, analysis, develop dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets
- Work with partners and regulatory agencies to gain alignment on well locations, data acquisition
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions
- Develop reservoir performance predictions.
- Ensure reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisitions
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
How to Apply
Only qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and CVs to:email@example.com not later than two weeks from the date of this publication with possible applied for as subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 26th March, 2019