Qualified Accountants Private1 year ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 357 views
A leading Multinational ICT and Telecommunication company with business activities and offices all over Nigeria and west Africa require the services of young smart and Intelligent candidates who are ready to make a difference in their career into the vacant position below:
Summary Scope of Work
- Prepares financial statement for management decision.
- Day to day management of the financial and management accounting processes
- Implements approved accounting processes, systems and controls for products and services.
- Ensures all creditors' balances are diligently and completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control Accounts raising of payment vouchers, writing of cheques, sending of payment vouchers/transfer vouchers for the signatures of the bank signatories.
- Minimum of 2.1 or upper credit in Accountancy, Finance or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience.
- Banking experience will be an added advantage
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality and ability to learn.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date 9th May, 2019.