Project Manager Private5 months ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 211 views
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities. You will interface with clients’ / project stakeholders from project planning to execution phases and post execution up to operations. You will also ensure that each project is delivered on time and within budget, and ensure that adequate support is given to clients all through the project life circle.
If you are a detailed individual with the ability to manage large projects, we would like to meet you.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and manage detailed project plans to ensure successful and timely execution.
- Estimate,track, manage, and report on project schedules and costs.
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log.
- Ensure that standards and best practices are correctly implemented and documented.
- Identify project and process impediments, and implement solutions.
- Keep all applicable project information current in team tracking systems.
- Translate the project vision into specific service and requirements.
- Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Review all deliverables, including electronic copy editing, proofreading, and art,media, and graphic design programs, and monitor vendor and freelancer performance to maintain and improve quality, ensure project expectations are met, and manage schedules and costs.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with vendors and freelancers.
- Provide regular feedback on budgets, workflow processes, and vendor performance to management.
- Stay current with market trends, and best practices.
- Identify product or process improvements; and collaborate with team to implement improvements where appropriate.
- Train colleagues and other team members, both internal and external, on specific tasks and requirements.
- Translate the business requirements of company prospects/clients into plans.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Provide requested support material as required during business prospecting and meetings
- Support and assist with different forms of data analysis
- Assist,monitor and track the conversion and analysis of data
- Support the development of training materials, and conduct trainings and training assessments
- Degree in Project Management, Computer Science, Architectural Sciences, Civil Engineering, or related field is necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience.
- A certification in Project Management is a very strong advantage, eg. PMP, Prince2, etc.
- Proficient in MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products.
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Ability to manage risk
- Process management and improvement focus.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Quality Management
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Time Management
- Flexibility as there will be lots of travel involved
Method of Application
To be considered for this position, send a filled copy of the CROWD FORCE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM and an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject.(Click this https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C_mmt5IbA5nHkAxHZbGTJC1NgxX22JKdto download the application form)
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and response,and we hope to be in touch shortly