Procurement Manager Private6 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 287 views
Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Procurement Manager
We are looking for a Procurement Manager to manage our client's supply of products and services.Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
The duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude indecision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Minimum of B.Sc.degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration from a reputable University.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date 20th September, 2019