Operations Manager Professional3 months ago - Job Offers - Port Harcourt - 144 views
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited - A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
- To ensure Client day-to-day satisfaction through effective collaboration with the Contract Manager
- To operate his dedicated vessels in a competitive and safe manner by coordinating all his related affiliates departments
- To lead BOURBON HSE policy in the vessel operations
- To Integrate and coordinate ship management functions: HSE, Vessel, Maintenance,Procurement, Crewing
- To ensure pertinence of and delivery on the Logistics agreements and marine services agreements.
- Responsible for ensuring vessels operations are meeting clients expectations as per contract deployment form
- Responsible for operating his dedicated vessels in a cost effective manner
- Prepare the budgets and ensure budget follow up and cost monitoring
- Single point of accountability for his dedicated vessels vis-a-vis Contract Managers, Logistics Managers and his related affiliates Departments (QHSE, Vessel, Maintenance, Procurement, Crewing)
- Responsible for leading Bourbon Quality and HSE policy implementation
- Lead incident investigations
- Perform regular visits on board including both checks and promotion of the HSE culture
- LTI/ TRIR (reach or exceed Bourbon QHSE KPI targets)
- Regular visits on board
- Responsible for clearly and timely reporting on all aspects of the Manne/Subsea Agreement (In charge of drafting and updating the Marine/Subsea agreement action plan report)
- Responsible for managing his/her team of Vessels Captains/Masters
- Provide commercial and operational guidance to guide his/her team of Vessels Captains/Masters.
Minimum Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Key Skills and Competencies
A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Management or a related field, previous experience as a Master or Chief Mate on board OSV is an added advantage.
Required Competencies & Experience:
- Budgeting, Business Management, Business Project Management, Customer Relationship Management, Data Analysis, Fleet Management, HSE, Maintenance Marine Standards, Networking, Risk Management, Stress Management
- Minimum of 5 years oil and Gas Industry experience particularly in Operations Management.
This is a permanent job with attractive remuneration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email
Send hard copy of Applications to out Port-Harcourt office at:
Amadi Jetty, Eastern Bypass,
Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt,
Application Closing Date 21st February, 2019.