Office Director Professional5 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 172 views
A leading conglomerate with diverse investment in Telecoms, Oil and Gas and Real Estate,in Nigeria and parts of West Africa requires seasoned candidate with Secretarial experience for its operations to fill the position below of Office Director
- Minimum of HND or Bachelors Degree in any relevant field.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience - Post professional qualification.
- Male/Female, 45-55 years of age
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Proficiency in office organization and optimization techniques.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mature, meticulous and multi-tasking
- Plan and coordinate the office affairs/system and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary efficiency.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons (e.g. electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities and the secretarial staff.
This position have very attractive remuneration packages and benefits for successful candidates.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date 10th September, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.