Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited - A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil and gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
• Creating and implementing the Organization’s Nigerian Content plan in line with regulations issued by the NCDMB.
• Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that all applicable NCDMB regulations are met
• Acting as an interface between the MD and his internal and/or external interlocutors
• Supporting the MD and providing a diary management, files and meetings preparation, budget follow-up
• Gathering, editing and transmitting on time relevant and reliable information
• Providing a logistic and administrative support
• The Nigerian Content Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing the Nigerian Content plan in line with regulations issued by the NCDMB. He! She would be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that applicable regulations are met.
• Prepare, present and issue Nigerian Content Reports
• Approve updated Plan that incorporated the latest directive(s) as issued by NCDMB
• Co-ordinates and supervises the performance of Nigeria content in accordance with approved procedures
• Ensuring personnel awareness on the requirements of the Nigerian content plan by facilitating trainings and seminars
• Formulate in consultation with the Corporate Affairs and Government Relations Manager, the NC plan and implementation for the Group and its companies
• Provide strategic direction and support to build relationships with key government agencies such as NAPIMS, DPR, NNPC and NCD Monitoring Board or any agency as required for the Group and its Joint Venture partners
• Develop and drive strategy for achievement of key performance indicators in the Guidelines for Nigerian Content Development
• Provide day-to-day support in collation and interpretation of local data related to the Industry that would be required to implement any strategies and plans as deemed fit
• Stay abreast and updated on trends within the industry focused on the development of local capacity
• Liaise with all stakeholders to prepare and monitor the company’s Nigerian Content Plans in compliance with local laws for all the proposals submitted
• Liaise with the all the involved functions, in particular Legal, HR and Finance in ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act
• Assist the Business Development Department in maintaining competitive advantage in adding value to the Nigerian content policy
• Lead initiatives that will promptly lead to the proliferation of skills and competencies among Nigerians of all ages, both in general.
• Responsible for formulating and driving all Nigerian Content initiatives and projects,providing project scope, costs and implementation plan. Also responsible for ensuring that the desired level of recognition/credit is received (from NCDMB and customers) for such initiative
Executive Assistant Duties
• Plan and Organize the Mo’s Travel, Presentations, Meetings, Files, Budget follow-up and Diary management
• Act as an Interface between the MD and internal /external interlocutors
• Gathering, Editing and Transmitting on time all relevant and reliable information
• Logistic/Administrative Support
Education and Experience
• B.Sc in a Management related or Social Science course
• Minimum of 7 years relevant Local Content experience in the Oil & Gas industry
• A sound working knowledge of Nigerian Local Content Law
• A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication; Team Oriented and Performance Driven; Excellent Report Writing ;Planning and Organization; High Level of integrity; Project Management; Excellent Working knowledge of MS Office
This is a permanent job with attractive remuneration.
firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email Or Send hard copy of Applications to out Port-Harcourt office at: Amadi Jetty, Eastern Bypass, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State