Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Private2 months ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 90 views
Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality Healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall coordination and management of AFN project monitoring and evaluation activities, specifically providing technical guidance on design, development and implementation of the supported project’s M&E strategy, building capacity of project country teams and partners to strengthen their own M&E systems and plans that are aligned to the overall M&E strategy.
- Provide guidance on information systems for collecting data to measure project implementation and success, quality assurance, documentation and reporting.
- Provide leadership for developing the strategic approach for monitoring and evaluation of the AFN supported programs.
- Provide guidance in development/improvement and evaluation of project management information systems, data collection tools and databases and ensure they are aligned with Axios and respective USAID mission requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and direction to AFN in developing systematic approaches to improve data quality recording and reporting, and evaluation to measure improvement, effectiveness, efficiency and reach of project activities.
- Provide technical support to public health evaluation efforts and upon request collaborate closely with other major multilateral and bilateral partners to participate in the implementation of the national M&E efforts.
- Regularly review and advise AFN management and relevant program staff on progress of the achievement of implementation plans and targets.
- Coordinate compilation of quarterly, semi and annual reports for the respective programs, other donors and relevant ad hoc program reports, in liaison with other project directors- and country teams.
- Provide technical support in identifying documenting and promoting best practices in M&E.
Qualifications,Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Sciences.
- Master’s degree in Public Health or Supply Chain Management.
- Certification in Monitoring and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
- Prior work in Monitoring and Evaluation or related works in HIV/AIDS programs.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in health development program or supply chain management.
- Relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation of a large HIV/AIDS program preferably with USAID funded projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of evaluation designs of HIV/AIDS programs.
- Good problem-solving skills and time management skills.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Good attention to details.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Quality Management System.
- Ability to lead and work well as part of a team.
- Proven ability to maintain confidential information.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and evaluation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter(explaining suitability for the job) and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae as a single attachment(in MS or PDF document) to: email@example.com
Notes: Please indicate the position as the subject of your email and header of your cover letter. Applications without cover letter stating suitability will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 12th March, 2019