Managing Director Private10 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 341 views
A major Property and Real Estate company, with substantial properties in major cities of Nigeria and the West Africa sub-region seeks to strengthen its management and operations.It therefore wishes to engage highly competent, talented, self-motivated and experienced individuals for the post of Managing Director
- Benchmark and advise on rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Lead the accomplishment of financial objectives; rent collection; payment of bills;forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures;analyzing variances; initiating corrective action etc.
- Give strategic direction on proper maintenance of properties, security, resolving complaints and enforcement of occupancy rules, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with services providers etc.
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements, occupancy policies and service management etc.
- Advise management on strategic planning, competitors, market trends and regulations.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil, Electrical,Mechanical Engineering. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to multitask with proven project management capabilities.
- Professional Certification in Facilities Management/Architecture/Estate Management etc.
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (Regulatory processes/health and safety etc.)
- Excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication.
- Minimum of Twenty(20) years experience in property development/real estate/facility management environment with at least 10 years at Management/Leadership level.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with clients and contractors from different backgrounds.
- Proven ability to successfully manage diverse team of technical, facility officers, vendors and contractors.
- Must have worked, or be currently working, in at least one of the top, reputable Estate Management companies
- Responsible for accomplishment of organization goals, exploring opportunities to add value to business growth.
- Management of company staff
- Relationship with the board of directors.
Competitive salary packages await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org the reference of the position as the subject of your email.
Application Closing Date 17th September, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.