Managing Director Professional1 week ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 19 views
A leading Microfinance Bank located in Abuja is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for the bank-wide business strategy, review of the Bank's balance sheet on a continuing basis in order to ensure continuous growth and profitability.
- Sets business goals and assigns targets to the employees and makes sure that the employees are providing productive results for the Bank.
- Develop strategies to boost sales and revenue (profits) of the Bank and plan the future prospects of the Bank.
- Oversee the full range of managerial duties for the bank's balance sheet, compliance,collections and credit analysis functions including adherence to policies and practices of the Bank and all applicable regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Plans attractive strategies to retain skilled, hard working and fruitful employees making sure they are satisfied with the company.
- Minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience, out of which 5 years must be in financial services industry, and at least 3 at the senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possess proven skills and competences in practical micro finance banking and has undergone the MCP as well as obtaining certificate in Micro finance Banking issued by the chartered institute of Bankers of Nigeria(CIBN).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is open to applicants that are resident in Abuja ALONE
Application Closing Date 13th March, 2019.