Managing Director/COO Professional5 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 166 views
We are a leading upstream Oil & Gas Company with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programs, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position of Managing Director/COO
- The ideal candidate must be an experienced leader who has led at the topmost level of an E&P,FMCG or Finance company. He is expected to have multicultural exposure with theability to mix and interact at different levels of the society.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a Science or Social Science course with a minimum of second class upper from a reputable university.
- An MBA or Master's Degree in Science or Social Science will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 20 years work experience of which 7 years should be at a senior management level with sufficient exposure to the upstream sector of the oil industry. To be considered also will be a seasoned FMCG or Banking Professional with minimum of 20 years in sales. A minimum 10 years of the qualifying candidate’s work experience should be at the senior management level.
- An international exposure as a Country Manager / Managing Director will be an added advantage
- Candidate should be above 45 years of age but not more than 55 years.
- Good entrepreneurial skill and commercial approach to business are also required skills. Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work with a multi-disciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Ability to drive a multi-cultural and multi-functional team towards achieving set goals. Good understanding of the budgeting process and performance reporting to the Board.High ethical standards plus excellent knowledge of corporate governance are also required.
- The candidate should have the ability to trouble-shoot and work under intense pressure without losing his / her cool.
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date 15th July, 2019.