Leasing Agents Urgently Needed at NifRealty Limited Professional2 months ago - Job Offers - Oyo - 79 views
Leasing Agents NEEDED in Ibadan
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional applicants to fill in our Leasing Agent to assist us with marketing and leasing properties.
The Leasing Agent will ensure properties are maintained effectively, market properties and screen prospective tenants.
You will preserve favorable relations with property owners and tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in your activities.
You will oversee and coordinate the orientation of new tenants, and assist with performing office management and clerical tasks.
Leasing Agent Responsibilities:
- Registering and updating details of prospective and existing landlords and tenants the company’s website swiftly.
- Advertising available properties by sharing company’s website on all social media and conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
- Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
- Provides information about a particular property and the community to the company for listing on the website.
- Handles client service requests and corresponds with maintenance personnel to take care of all requests before new tenants move in.
- Offers suggestions to marketing departments on ways to effectively promote and advertise properties.
- Maintains current information on all aspects of a property including size, special features, expiration of current leasing agreements and pricing.
- Answers questions on zoning issues, school districts, expansion plans and area crime rates fro the company before listing.
- Market promotions and discounted lease offers
- Walk potential residents through available apartments for rent
- Communicate effectively to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Develop marketing materials, promotional emails and flyers to advertise available properties
- Ensure that recently vacated properties are cleaned and ready to be viewed by potential renters
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Manages time well and is an effective multi-tasker.
- Has exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Possesses the ability to be an active listener.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Displays exceptional negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Has excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Has the ability to notice and pay close attention to details.
- Functions daily in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Spends part of the day in a climate controlled private or shared office space.
- Travels around to various properties to perform inspections or show properties to potential clients.
- Drives prospective customers to and from various leasing sites throughout the community.
minimum qualification is OND in related area
Method of Application
Interested candidate should visit the below site for job details and application.
For more enquires call:
+234 803 806 9771
+234 705 998 2121
+234 812 709 5387
Address - Oyo, Nigeria, 3B, Yembtol Plaza, Elewure Are, Off Akala Expressway, Oluyole Extension, Ibadan NG