Human Resources Managers Professional4 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 143 views
A multinational company with business activities and offices in Nigeria, Ghana and other Western African countries, in her quest to further strengthen her operations, desire to engage highly competent, talented candidates, in both Nigeria and Ghana, to fill the position of Human Resource Managers.
Locations: Nigeria & Ghana
- Develop and implement HR policies and programs as required by the business
- Ensure job descriptions for all positions are accurate and up-to-date
- Develop a robust and all inclusive organizational development and employee training programs
- Conduct performance reviews with departmental managers, and monitor employee productivity, attitudes and performance results
- Provide assistance with implementing any HR related software systems
- Recruit and retain top quality staff for each department; conduct interviews
- Build a Quality Assurance Program that is tied to performance review
- Fleet Management and administration
- Travels and logistics management.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other relevant field
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Member of CIPM will be added advantage
- MS Office Suite essential
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in a renowned organisation.
- Experience in Administration would be required
- Experience in ICT Telecom Sector will be an added advantage.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should email their resume possibly with a scanned passport photograph, within two weeks of this publication to email@example.com using the reference and indicate preferred location as the subject of your email.All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date 11th June, 2019