Human Resources Manager Professional2 months ago - Job Offers - Benin City - 178 views
Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations,palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and abiogas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is the first of its kind in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Human Resource Manager
- Manage staff and coordinate required recruiting in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable regulations and assisting senior management to: Outline key performance indicators for employees.
- Appraise employees’ performance and guide professional development.
- Reward and disciplining employees.
- Address employee relations issues and other related human resources developments.
- Oversee and manage all HR contracts. Develop strong and effective team relationships within the company.
- Develop, manage and oversee the functional HR budget and manage expenses within budget allocations. Lead all activities related to employment, legislation, HR systems, practices, procedures, compliance, day-to-day development and HR initiatives.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to senior management as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management. Responsible for payroll functions as appropriate in the company.
- B.Sc or HND in any Social Science discipline or any related field in Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management. Must be certified; SHRM-CP/SP or PHR CIPM HRPL
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as HR Generalist in well structured environment preferably manufacturing environment Knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality Good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications in particular MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel at an advanced standard.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Detailed CV's and Applications to email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Admin/Relations Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P.O.Box 7061, Benin City,
Note:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our"Head Office" at Obaretin.
Application Closing Date 16th October, 2018.