An Oil and Gas Company (Upstream) requires the services of a suitably qualified and experienced individual for the position below:
Location: Any City,Nigeria
We are looking for a suitably qualified Human Resource Practitioner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they are aligned with the company’s business goals
The ideal candidates should have solid experience in Human Resource practices and employee management in the oil and gas industry (upstream)
The role filler is expected to generate new human resource management ideas, solutions,considering budget limitations and company culture.
The Human Resources Manager would have a direct reporting relationship to the Managing Director.
- HR Strategy
- Competence & Benefits Management
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Management
- Organizational Development
- HR Budget and Planning
- Corporate Communications
- Manpower Planning
- Performance Management
- Recruitment, Selection & Placement (Ext. & Int.)
- Staff Career Management
- HR Policy Development
- Payroll Administration
- Industrial Relations
- General Administration
- Management of External Relations
- A Bachelor's Degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Human Resource Professional Training Certification
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager in oil and gas industry (upstream)
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislations
- Full understanding of all HR functions and Best Practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date 12th February, 2019.