Graduate Engineer Professional3 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 299 views
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) are subsidiaries of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The companies' oil & natural gas production business is one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
As a result of organizational growth, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented Engineers to work in the capacity below:
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering
The successful candidate will undergo on-the-job training in various engineering skill areas to prepare him/her for assignments in any designated engineering aspect of oil and gas production anywhere in Nigeria.
The successful candidate will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of engineering concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial & Production, Subsea, Material & Metallurgical
- A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience can apply.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Readiness to work in our various work locations
- Open to changing priorities and work load.
- This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
To complete the application process Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the "Search by location" field
- Click the "Search openings" button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Graduate Engineer) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the "Apply now" drop down and select "Apply Now" option
- Sign in or click on "create an account"
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the "Read and accept the data privacy statement" link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click "Accept”
- Click "Next" to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click "Save" to complete your application profile at a different time or "Submit" to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click "View Profile" if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under "Jobs Applied" section
Onlyshort listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised tosubmit only one application, as multiple applications may result indisqualification.
Pleasenote that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed atthe applicant’s sole risk.
Application Closing Date 4th December, 2018.