General Manager Professional3 months ago - Job Offers - Osogbo - 115 views
Obafemi Awolowo University Investment Company Limited (OAUICL), a private liability company with its office at Obafemi Awolowo University Campus, ile-Ife requires qualified and experienced person to fill vacant position of: General Manager
- Under the supervision of the OAUICL Board of Directors, the successful applicant will have the duty and responsibility of providing good leadership and effective management of OAUICL, a holding company with many subsidiaries in various fields of business, including the hospitality industry, printing and publishing, table water production and marketing, consultancy services,bookshops, public transport, e.t.c.
- The challenge of the successful applicant is to further grow the companies, strengthen and re-position them in order to make them more competitive in the business environment of the country, and justify the shareholders’ investment in terms of dividends and expansion.
Applicants for the position must possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of B.Sc degree (Second Class Lower Division) in Economics, Accounting or Banking &Finance. A Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) obtained from a recognised University and professional and proficiency certificates in relevant fields will be considered as advantage.
- Not less than (10)ten years post-University degree experience in top management position in successful business organisations in the private sector with at least (5) five years in a managerial role with a profit centre responsibility and with substantial experience relating with a supervisory Board of Directors.
- NYSC National Certificate of Service or Exemption Certificate,
- An applicant must demonstrate strong leadership, administrative, business development and relationship skills to facilitate engagement with multiple stakeholders across different sectors of the economy. An applicant must be a person of good,impeccable character and integrity, honest resourceful and very hard-working.
- Not more than fifty years of age by the date of application.
Remuneration for the vacant position is attractive and competitive. The successful Applicant must be ready and willing to accept a remuneration package which is tied to performance and meeting set targets
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Applications with Credentials in a sealed envelope (between the hours of 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m, Monday to Friday), addressed to the"Company Secretary" at:
OAUICL Head Office,Beside Conference Centre & Guest Houses Limited, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday from February 20, 2019 to March 6, 2019.
Applications with relevant documents can also be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants must submit with their application, reference reports from three referees, one of whom must be the head of the applicant’s previous employer (s