Financial Analyst Professional7 months ago - Job Offers - Eket - 282 views
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to financial reporting, treasury, taxation, business process and control, general and operational accounting.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an international accounting firm or its equivalent. Experience in financial reporting, finance, tax or operational accounting process in the Oil and Gas industry is a plus.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any discipline. Non Accounting or Business Studies related degree requires professional qualification or strong Finance or Accounting experience
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)/Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or a related field is an added advantage
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ICAN, CFA) is an added advantage
- 2-6 years experience in an accounting, business or finance role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player/promotes inclusion/can work with diverse teams
- Flexible to deadlines/demands of the job and resilient to pressure
- Takes initiative and shows leadership potential
- Makes sound decisions
- Willingness to work in any location.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & Gas industry.
Method of Application
To complete the application process:
Log onto http://careers.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the "Search by location" field
- Click the "Search openings" button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Financial Analyst) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the "Apply now" drop down and select "Apply Now" option
- Sign in or click on "create an account"
To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the "Read and accept the data privacy statement" link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click "Accept”
- Click "Next" to continue
Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click "Save" to complete your application profile at a different time or "Submit" to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click "View Profile" if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under "Jobs Applied" section
The application process closes 14 March, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Please note that any application placed outside Exxon Mobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed atthe applicant’s sole risk
Interested and qualified? Go to Exxon Mobil career website on jobs.exxonmobil.com to apply