Finance and Admin Officer Professional8 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 322 views
Health Systems Consult Limited (HSCL) is a health systems and public health consulting firm providing technical assistance for health systems reforms towards universal access to cost-effective and quality health care across Nigeria and the continent of Africa. HSCL has offices in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and Zambia.
- Manage petty cash, track IOUs and enter vouchers in PC Register
- Reconcile petty cash and report balance cash on hand on a daily basis for sign-off
- Ensure accurate and timely remittances of PAYE tax returns to the relevant tax authorities
- Maintain proper filing system for all documents
- Keep track of vehicles fuel consumption & maintenance and report same to her supervisor
- Monitor electricity recharge to ensure no light out
- Supervise administrative staff in the performance of duties
- Manage the store, keep track of all items therein & their releases
- Maintain an asset register and monitor asset movement in the office
- Provide logistics support for all project workshops and trainings
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or any related discipline
- Relevant professional qualifications (ICAN, ACA, CIMA, CPA, ACCA)
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Tax Law
- Good knowledge and hands on practical experience with the use of financial applications.
Method of Application
Use the email(s)below to apply.
Finance and Admin Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date 12th February, 2019.