Drilling Engineer Professional6 days ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 12 views
We are an independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas industry. As a result of expansions, we seek to engage the services of highly intelligent,experienced and self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
- The Drilling Engineer must have a good knowledge in drilling, completions and well engineering practices to provide support to company’s operations from the initial design to delivery of a well to production.
- Monitoring day-to-day rig operations during drilling and completions operations
- Provide immediate and effective solutions for operational continuity, equipment malfunctions and other onsite problems.
- Liaise with project partners, such as geologists and drilling contractors etc, in order to keep up-to-date on all developments that may have an impact on drilling activities.
- Responsible for executing the appropriate procedures for well drilling projects
- Ensuring that drilling operations comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, with respect to health and safety and emergency procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in a core Engineering discipline with a Second Class Upper Division. A Master's Degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years of drilling experience, consisting of well engineering and rig operations is required.
- Must have strong analytical, technical and operational skills
- Ability to prepare work schedules and comprehensive drilling plans to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with geosciences, production and reservoir groups in executing drilling/operations engineering solutions.
- Must have working knowledge of commonly used and relevant drilling/operations/production management software
- Must have ability to plan and lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
How to Apply
Only qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and CVs to:email@example.com not later than two weeks from the date of this publication with possible applied for as subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 26th March, 2019