Director of Advertising Private1 year ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 427 views
We are a leading privately owned multinational company with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and presence in some other African Countries.
The company desires to recruit a senior level, highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individual with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Advertising/ PR Agencies, FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking, Public Service etc, to fill the position below of Director of Advertising
- Understand, develop and communicate the Company's Brand and Advertising Strategy, as well as the Annual Supporting Operating Plan.
- Supervise advertising, promotional and creative campaigns to promote the Company’s Brand,Products and Services.
- Develop strong partnerships with relevant Parties: internally with Marketing and Sales, and externally with Production Houses and Advertising Agencies.
- Present, on regular basis, the integrated marketing communications plans, strategies tactics and progress reports to the Board and Management, as well as insights into activities of competition.
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the launch of new products and services to the media, as well as to internal and external publics.
- Coordinate the in-house team- creative, media, out-of-home, online and events! sponsorship units- to achieve synergy in the conception, planning, execution and evaluation of MC campaigns.
- Monitor the business environment and surveillance services.
- Lead Brainstorming sessions and creative processes towards idea generation for stunning campaigns
- Manage relationships with the local and foreign advertising agencies as well as other communications partners
- Develop annual Advertising and Marketing Communications plan! calendar and monitor same for accomplishment.
Qualifications,Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business Administration,Social Sciences or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, organisational and writing skills
- Strong Presentation,Negotiation and Computer skills.
- Sound knowledge of marketing and promotional channels in local markets.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing communications initiatives.
- Hands-on experience in managing the total Advertising/PR functions for a major FMCG, Consumer Durable, Financial Institution, Telecom or Parastatal body.
- Membership of Relevant Professional Bodies (AAAN, APCON, NIPR, NIM, CIMN, etc).
- Above 40 years of age with minimum of 20 years of cognate relevant experience, at least 5 of which must beat senior management position in reputable Advertising/MC/PR Agency; or Corporate Communications department of top FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking or similar organisations.
Method of Application
Please apply by email quoting the corresponding reference DIRECTOR OF ADVERTISING as the subject and attach your curriculum Vitae(as an MS Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph to us at: advertising email@example.com
Application Closing Date 10th September, 2019