Compliance Officer Private4 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 186 views
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the overall Company's operations are in Compliance with external regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of all internal policies for the Company’s operations
- Access, monitor and ensure compliance with all regulatory information – Act, circulars, guidelines amongst others
- Ensure compliance with all other regulations existing in the country
- Responsible for the management of Risk Management System (RMAS) rendition to the Commission
- Carry out Statutory Fund Portfolio review on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Responsible for preparation of monthly and quarterly reports or as need arises for the Head of Compliance
- Following up with relevant parties/departments to ensure all statutory deductions are made and rendered to relevant authorities within stipulated time frame e.g. PAYEE, Pensions, NHF, VAT, NSITF etc.
- Advise Management of the company about ethical obligations and standard required
- Preparation of monthly management meeting and quarterly meeting reports.
- Management and provision of advisory services on regulatory and policy issues as applicable
- Responsible for ensuring staff members are aware and knowledgeable on issues relating to the PRA 2014, circulars, guidelines and regulation issued by PENCOM.
- Possesses a minimum educational qualification of 2:2 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law or any related fields.
- Professional qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8-10 years post NYSC experience in a pension industry or finance services is mandatory
- A master’s degree from a local or foreign university will be an advantage
- Possesses good understanding of financial records and relevant regulatory requirements
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and Confident
- Leadership and Independence.
- Deciding and Initiating
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email.