A leading multi-billion Naira diversified Property Development Company, with foot-prints across the country and in the process of expanding to select African and Middle East countries. It has built a reputation for quality homes and has a unique corporate culture which under-girds its continued passion to offering superior service to its customers.
In line with our strategic expansion across the country; we are recruiting to fill the position of Chief Marketing & Communication Officer (General Manager)
Reporting to the MD/CEO, the Chief Marketing 8. Communications Officer will be responsible for activities that have to do with creating, communicating, and delivering offerings that will promote brand recognition, help our company gain competitive advantage, and thereby deliver value to the customer
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and project a reputable public image for the company to reflect its vision, strategic direction and enhance its competitive positioning
- Develop a framework to gauge the public perception of the company and develop appropriate strategies and action steps to ensure alignment of public perception with the image desired by the company
- Provide guidance and assistance to business units in the conduct of product! service campaigns/programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO
The Ideal Candidate
- Must possess a good Honours degree from a recognized university in social sciences, the Arts or the Humanities.
- Candidate must have a cumulative experience of not less than 10 years, with at least 3 years experience in a similar or related capacity in a large corporate, with a demonstrable track record of credible performance
Who We Seek
In line with our strategic expansion across the country and beyond, we seek to recruit smart, passionate, self-driven, and intelligent young men and women (between the ages of 27 and 45 years) who can connect to our ambitious goals, promote brand recognition, and deepen the market share of our high-quality properties. The people we seek to bring on board should possess the following competencies at the very minimum:
- Creative and Interpersonal Skills - they should be creative leaders within their teams and company-wide. They should have in-depth knowledge of strategic issues affecting brand building and customer experience
- Communications - They should be top-class communicators. Additionally, they should also be Highly diligent and dependable; Unfailingly courteous and customer-centric
Application Closing Date 25th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted