Chief Financial Officer Private1 month ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 95 views
DCSL Corporate Services Limited - a World Class Medical Laboratory Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for ensuring that the financial records and policies/procedures of the Company are kept and implemented efficiently and inline with current accounting standards, ensure that Shareholders’ funds are protected as well as oversee prompt and accurate budgeting and investment analysis for decision making.
The Chief Financial Officer is also responsible for providing leadership and setting the strategic direction for the Finance Team.
- In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, The successful candidate will:
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures in performing day-to-day transactions processing;
- Implement policies and procedures in the organization that will ensure the integrity,reasonableness and completeness of financial records;
- Ensure up to date remittance t of all statutory payments and deductions;
- Ensure timely preparation of financial reports for management decision making;
- Liaise effectively with the External Auditors to ensure that audit process is carried out efficiently;
- Liaise with all relevant regulators;
- Provide proactive information to Executive Management to facilitate optimal decision making;
- Ensure that Company assets and inventory are safeguarded, and financial processes are continuously improved, appropriate, efficient and result driven;
- Efficiently manage cashflow and monitor budget implementation
- Ensure that financial/accounting risk inherent in the business are promptly identified and are appropriately controlled;
- Ensure the Company maintains a favourable receivables position;
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the finance function; and
- Oversee consolidated finance budget preparation and develop financial plans and credit policies.
- A Bachelor's degree/HND in Accounting or related field.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Professional certification in Accounting - ACCA/ACA/CIMA or any other.
- Minimum of Twelve(12) years’ relevant work experience.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Experience in dealing with Private Equity Investors will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resume to:email@example.com
Application ClosingDate 17th May, 2019.