Chief Financial Officer Private1 year ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 378 views
Titilayo Odus &CO. Limited is a foremost provider of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and training services. Currently we are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position Chief Finance Officer
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information,analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures.
- Reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation stratetegies.
- Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; determining production,productivity, quality,resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements;identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions;minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances;developing improvements.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Accounting,Finance and other relevant fields.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Financial Planning and Strategy Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers. email@example.com with the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date 30th June, 2019.