Business Development Manager Private8 months ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 274 views
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be the key person for developing business development strategies focused on brand and financial growth, and arranging business development meetings with prospective clients and/or partners. You also will lead a team of professionals to Manage Crowd Force’s Data and Analytics product with the aim of increasing profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the FMCG, Government and Humanitarian Industries.
If you are a strategic individual with a growth-focus mindset, we would like tomeet you.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Developing business growth strategies and plans.
- Develop strategies to increase client base.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Write business proposals.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Identify and map product strengths and customer needs.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally.
- Draft and review contracts.
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on new services and promo options.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Know customer needs through research and market data.
- Develop innovative ways to communicate the company’s service options to potential and existing customers.
- Oversee the design process of our publicity material.
- Recommend changes in service and policy by evaluation results and competitive developments.
- Oversee the life cycle of Crowd Force Projects from start to finish.
- Create product marketing communications objectives.
- Work with the marketing & communications team to create product sales strategies.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning,monitoring and job appraisal.
- Bethe Expert on everything about the Product including its unit economics.
- Approve Travel, Cost and Expenses of the Product Team.
- Source,negotiate and close deals with reliable partners. Prioritizing a good mix between quality and best price.
- Leverage companies’ network through the C-suite and external stakeholders to achieve results where necessary.
- Diagnose service delivery problems and initiate actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the customer and ensure dispatch of all correspondence to the customer and the follow-up of all correspondences and initiatives.
- Maintain contact with the customer and stakeholders throughout to ensure satisfaction and determine their needs.
- AB.Sc. in Business Development, Economics, Finance, Marketing or equivalentrole.
- A certification in Project Management is a strong advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ Previous experience as a business developer or product manager.
- Previous experience in the FMCG or Humanitarian industries is an advantage.
- Should have experience in carrying out market research, data collection and surveys.
- Experience in identity management is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Government and Humanitarian industries is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel &PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Able to communicate ideas clearly.
Method of Application
To be considered for this position, send a filled copy of the CROWD FORCE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM and an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject.(Click this https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C_mmt5IbA5nHkAxHZbGTJC1NgxX22JKd to download the application form)
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and response,and we hope to be in touch shortly